Here's what you get!
- Organized weekly runs.
- Access to Penticton Pounder social events.
- BC Athletics membership and registration with Athletics Canada
- BCA Liability and sport insurance (depending on level of membership purchased)
- The opportunity to support and promote running in your community
- 10% discount off regular priced product at Peach City Runners.
To become a member, you may sign up online. There will be a small online surcharge. The two main levels of membership are: Training and Road & Trail. 'Training' gives the club it's liability protection. Road & Trail also includes Sport Insurance and the ability to take $3 off BC Athletics sanctioned events. Most people just get the 'Training' membership and the cost for that is $33.06. To register online, click here. If you are unable to pay online you can fill out a paper form at Peach City Runners (cash/cheque for $30.75) (214 Main Street).